. . .When:
1. The Town of Hempstead gives the green light to the Lighthouse Project;
2. The revitalization of Grand Avenue in Baldwin is delivered, as promised;
3. The former Argo movie theater in Elmont is razed, and replaced by a supermarket;
4. The rebirth of Nassau Road in Roosevelt is more than just a Welcome banner, brick pavers, and those Victorian-style street lights.
5. The infamous Courtesy Hotel in West Hempstead is demolished, and ground is broken for Alexan at West Hempstead Station.
Not a chance that any, let alone all of the above will be accomplished by Election Day (Tuesday, November 3)?
Well, then, you'll just have to cast your lot with the other gal. Why? Because the status quo is never good enough!