The Big Lie: Say it Loud Enough, Tell It Long Enough, And People Will Begin To Believe It To Be The Truth!
The latest release from the Wonderful World of Murray, offering up a "study" -conducted by, guess who? The Town of Hempstead - that concludes that, yesssss, it IS the changes in the Assessment that "fuel skyrocketing taxes." [Read Study Proves Assessment Link To Tax Hike...]
The Community Alliance awaits the results of the Town's other pending studies of interest, which will prove, beyond all doubt, that:
1. Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't acting alone. Saddam Hussein loaded the bullets;
2. Dick Cheney never met Lewis Libby before the indictment. He only heard his name mentioned as the idle gossip of reporters;
3. Watergate never happened. The plumbers were actually fixing a leak;
4. There really were Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq -- only they were disguised as informational mailings with Osama Bin Laden's photo on them;
6. There is no link between eating and weight gain; and, yes,
7. The Moon is, indeed, made of cheese!
A recent study, not conducted by the Town of Hempstead, found that 3% of Americans actually believe that the Moon is made of cheese. If folks buy into Kate Murray's most recent missive, then we suspect 95% of these people are residents of the Town of Hempstead!
Kate Murray's talents are obviously wasted as Town Supervisor. Clearly, with her keen appreciation of the cause of property tax hikes, she should be the next Assessor of Taxes.
Click HERE to read the truth about Assessments, Reassessment and Property Taxes.
Good night, and good luck...